New Blog - New Card!

After a really long break... I haven't made a card in 3 years! A host of reasons, health, work, complete lack of motivation... I am trying to get back into crafting. I decided to start a new blog, although my old one is still online here: CWIP (V1)

But anyway, I digress... here is my first one back in the saddle.



I used the coffee cup stamp from Stampin' Up: Perfect Blend and the sentiment from Fiskars: Latte Love.

The papers came from The Paperstack vol 4.

All stuff I've had since before I made my last card! lol!

I'm entering it in a few competitions:

ModSquad Challenge - Cofee, Tea and Summer
Aud Sentiments Challenge - Anything Goes + A Sentiment
Tuesday Throwdown - #397 You're On My Mind

I think I've made sure to follow all the rules, but I'm a little out of practice, so challenge mods, if I have missed something, check me on it!

Comments

  1. Gorgeous card .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
    Aud Sentiments
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! So happy to see it in the MOD Squad Challenge.

    Annie -MOD Squad DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back to blogland. A great card , hope to see many more. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment