Hope Your Birthday Rocks



I made this for a friends son, who's really into music and heavy metal... (his fathers influence, we've tried to break him of it, lol)

I used a pollycraft digi and coloured it with my promarkers. I made the digi-sentiment myself and used papers from Crate Paper

I'm entering this in:
I Heart ProMarkers - #361 Anything Goes (Optional: For a boy)
Crafty Creations Challenge - #368 - Anything Goes
Everybody-Art-Challenge - #428 Birthday
The Crafter's Cafe Challenge - #196 For A Child

Comments

  1. Great card. Perfect for our for a boy theme. Thanks for joining us at i love Promarkers this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design and paper combo. Thank you for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight for our "For a child" challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment