May All Your Weeds be Flowers

3 year break and then twice in two days, probably don't go expecting this level of update all the time - but I'm off work sick atm and I am stuck in the house, so now that I'm trying to get back into it, I guess its good to keep me from getting bored out of my mind!



The digi used is BooBooTea, from Digital Delights by Loobyloo coloured with my promarkers and the sentiment is from their spring sentiments set too.

The paper was a freebie from Making Cards magazine.

I'm entering this card in a few challenges - I've tried to make sure I'm following all the rules, but it's been a while, so if I've missed something, mods, feel free to check me!

Crafting by Designed - Flowers, Flowers, Flowers
Cute Card Thursday - #535 Circles
Woopsi Daisy Digi and CD Challenge - Anything Goes with the Option of Hand Coloured Image
Passion For ProMarkers - #449 Bears R Us
Simon Says - Bright and Cheerful

Comments

  1. Love your cute bear and gorgeous papers. Thank you for joining in my challenge at PFP
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this colourful card and cute bear image. A super card for our challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week, thank you for entering and hope to see you there again soon.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and adorable ! Love the layout and your pattern papers. The bear is so cute and I love how you matted each image and papet piece. Pretty card! Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    Marge x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card Kerry Louise. I love the adorable bear image and your colouring is perfect. The layout and papers are pretty too. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP. Hugs, Denise x
    p.s. hope you feel better soon x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute card, love the patchwork quilt effect background!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Deb xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment